Bjoern,

while re-reading this thread I think Andreas and I missed what you
meant in your question.

Which one is it:

a) You want to be able to use HTTP *and* HTTPS to *one* port (i.e.
443) for the sendsms HTTP interface.

b) You want to have *only* HTTPS for the sendsms HTTP interface, but
HTTP *and* HTTPS client support for the sms-service groups.

c) You don't care for what the sendsms HTTP interface is used, you
just want to assure you can do HTTP *and* HTTPS for the sms-service
groups (i.e. url = "http://foo"; and url = "https://bar";.

I'm guessing c). So I'll answer to c):

If you compiled in SSL-support then you don't have to "activate" the
HTTPS client support in Kannel. smsbox-port-ssl activates *only* the
SSL-enabling of the HTTP server for the sendsms interface. You can use
"https://"; schemes directly in the sms-service groups.

Stipe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wapme Systems AG