Actually, from looking at the code, IMHO (and I've done some
linux-windows porting) it should be possible to port Kannel to native
Win32 w/o rewriting too much of gwlib and w/o touching any other part of
the code.
This is not something that my employer would like to do (we are moving
away from windows now, so putting effort in a move towards window is not
high-priority ;-) but if I'll have spare time I'll try to hack it.

Oded Arbel
m-Wise Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--