> patch applied, thanks!
>
> Do we still need definition and implementation of
> ois_convert_from_iso88591() inside smsc_ois.c? We are getting warning
> from the automatic compilation tests I would like to get rid of.

If we get a warning, then I guess we don't need it.
The OIS code needs to be cleaned out, and all the encoding functions
ripped out and compared to what's in  gwlib/charset. what's not in there
- add, and what's compatible to what's in there - discard. I'll see if
we can do that sometime, but don't hold your breath, because we can't
currently test any of that.

Oded

Oded Arbel
m-Wise Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Anyone stupid enough to be caught by the police is probably guilty.