It depends on your port configuration - non-root processes cannot open
ports under 1024. we have been running Kannel as a single user
successfuly on a number of linux machines.

Oded Arbel
m-Wise Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
The widest thing in the universe is not space, it is the potential
capacity of the human heart.