Yep - please ignore - no modifications needed - gwthread_sleep will
handle values down to 0.001 (1 millisecond) anyway. Andreas was saying in
an email today that SMPP should work without throttling anyway, however
from our SMSC here, I've seen lots of throttling requests coming back from
the SMSC which causes Kannel to wait for x amount of time, then retry and
then loop with this kind of behaviour which makes for reasonably slow
delievry behaviour.

Is this the correct behaviour?

Alex

--