Hello Bjoern,

BB> Can anyone tell me something about the WTLS implementation status,
BB> because we want to migrate our WAP functionallty to WTLS.

    3glab partially implemented wtls in kannel but it's very hard
    to get more detailed information from Nick ;) ...and it seems to
    me development have been stopped.

BB> I didn't find anything in the list about the last status !
     there is addon's based on 3ui's code

BB> Is is possible to use openssl for WTLS?
    why not - you can use any cryptography library.
BB> Are there any restrictions regarding RSA encryption?
    USA patent was expired but I didn't hear anything
    about current situation with RSA ...but rc5 is
    under patent

--
Best regards,
 Oleg                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]