+CMTI: "SM", AFAIR, means that the message landed in SM memory (SIM card
- '3' probably means you'll find it in memory location 3, the first two
obviously already filled). we should do two things - (a) teach kannel to
look for "+CMT:" and not any "+CMT" like it does now, and (b) apply the
SIM buffering patch so it will read the messages from the SIM card.
Why does it do so with alphanumeric sender ? I guess it's modem
dependant and nothing Kannel can do about.

Cheers

Oded Arbel
m-Wise Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Q: How many Microsoft engineers does it take to change a light bulb?