Stone Zhang wrote:

> Hi, Dear All,
>
> I am struggling to use a GSM modem to do wap push with Kannel CVS version!
>
> There is one line I can not understand about the sample pushkannel.conf from
> CVS is
>
> # SMSC CONNECTIONS, for pushing SI or SL over SMS. You can have many connec-
> # tions, for instance one for HTTP SMSC and
>
> group = smsc
> smsc = http
> smsc-id = HTTP
> port = 10000
> system-type = kannel
> smsc-username = foo
> smsc-password = bar
> no-sender = true
> no-coding = true
> no-sep = true
> #? for the query will be added by Kannel
> send-url = http://localhost:8081/util/kannelgw.phtml
>
> as I know, this SEND-URL should point to sendsms service, my question is who
> will be the sendsms service? is the test_http_server application, which is
> mentioned in Kannel cvs User's Guide, Appendix C. Setting Up a test
> environment for PPG, or some other applications? and why i could not find
> "kannelgw.phtml" in my CVS at all?

This is HTTP specific thing. I add configuration usable with cimd2

Aarno
#
# Sample configuration file for Kannel bearerbox on Debian.
# See the documentation for explanations of fields.
#

# HTTP administration is disabled by default. Make sure you set the
# password if you enable it.

#Kannel settings
group = core
admin-port = 13000
smsbox-port = 13001
admin-password = bar
admin-deny-ip = "*.*.*.*"
admin-allow-ip = "194.100.32.*;127.0.0.1"
wapbox-port = 13002
wdp-interface-name = "*"
log-level = 1
log-file = "/home/aarno/log/bearerbox.log"
store-file = "/home/aarno/kannelstore/store.log"
box-deny-ip = "*.*.*.*"
box-allow-ip = "194.100.32.*;127.0.0.1"
#box-allow-ip = "127.0.0.1"
#unified-prefix = "00358,0"

#Kannel WAPBOX settings
group = wapbox
bearerbox-host = localhost
log-level = 1
log-file = "/home/aarno/log/wapbox.log"

#one SMSC, to start things
group = smsc
smsc = cimd2
host=*yourhost*
port=*yourport*
smsc-id = RADIOLINJA
smsc-username = *yourusername*
smsc-password = *yourpassword*
#Radiolinja seems to be closing down every 5 minutes anyway
keepalive = 1
#alt-charset=1

#SMS Kannel
group = smsbox
#Where is bearerbox
bearerbox-host = localhost
sendsms-port = 13013
#by default:
#sendsms-chars="0123456789 +-"
global-sender = 12582
log-file = "/home/aarno/log/smsbox.log"
log-level = 1
#Access log for MO and MT messages
access-log="/home/aarno/log/sms.access.log"

#Services for incoming messages
group=sms-service
keyword=default
accepted-smsc= "RADIOLINJA"