From: "Jörg Pommnitz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Kannel-devel (E-mail)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2002 5:53 PM
Subject: AW: Broken Ericsson T68

For a different internal project I wrote a little function that calls
the chat program to initialize the mobile phone/modem. Maybe
this is the way to go for Kannel as well. This way we could
trim SMSC AT2 and leave all the little ugly details in an external
chat script.
What do you think?

Regards
  Jörg