Jacob Vennervald Madsen wrote:

> Will that be a new development version or stable?

AFAIK, we thought of taking down the two way approach of having one
development tree and one stable tree at the same time living parallel.

It very tricky to have those two coexist, especially when there is a
lot of collabortive effort in the cvs tree. Remember that WapIT had a
more easy situation, because all main developers were in house and
hence communication and participation was handled more easily.

Instead we should tag the current cvs to 1.1.6 and warp it to 1.2.0 as
soon as we feal stable on that?!

Stipe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wapme Systems AG