From: "Oded Arbel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Cipher Strength" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2002 9:27 AM
Subject: RE: Animated SMS & Blinking SMS

Unicode is currently very module dependant - some implement it, while
some not. Kannel itself handles unicode properly (if not they way I
would have liked it to :-), and I've successfuly used Kannel to sent
hebrew, russian and chineses text messages. bear in mind that unicode
messages are limited to 70 characters. I do not know how Kannel handle
messages longer then that limit, as I haven't tested that, but I suspect
it may not behave properly and it is on my todo list to check and fix
that if needed.

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise Inc.

Real computer scientists despise the idea of actual hardware. Hardware
has limitations, software doesn't.
It's a real shame that Turing machines are so poor at I/O.