Hello all,

I'm interested in using the fakewap test client for testing a 3rd party
gateway. It seems to do mostly what I want, except I'd also like to retrieve
the compiled WML page, decompile it, and display/save it.

Is fakewap currently being worked on? The web page at
http://www.kannel.org/roadmap.shtml points out enhancements for fakewap that
look like what I need. If it's not currently being worked on, how hard is it
to add those features? I'm a Java person with some C a while back, so don't
want to dive in too unprepared!

Thanks,
Mike.

the system manager.