From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
On Behalf Of Stone Zhang
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2002 9:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: SMS PDU

Hi, I am trying to us AT command send sms by GSM modem to mobile phone,
but
I am not very clear how the sms PDU be formatted, I tried GSM 03.40,
could
not find really useful information. What I want is telling me what
should be
the first byte of PDU, then second and so on.  Any suggest is
appreciated!

Stone Zhang

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER:
This email (including attachments) is confidential.  If you have
received
email from your system without copying or disseminating it or placing
any
reliance upon its contents.  We cannot accept liability for any breaches
of
email (including attachments) are those of the author and do not
necessarily
reflect our opinions.  We will not accept responsibility for any
commitments
made by our employees outside the scope of our business.  We do not
warrant

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited
is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any
use, copying or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL
in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.