De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]En
nombre de Filipe Múrias
Enviado el: jueves 25 de abril de 2002 0:46
Para: devel
Asunto: Accounting with Kannel

Hi people!

I've been using Kannel status (via admin web interface) to do SMS
accounting for each one of my large accounts. The problem is that the
number of transfered messages Kannel reports is much higher than the
actual value. Does anybody have this problem ? Is it due to the fact
that I have the EMI keepalive feature turned on (30 sec.) ? Are the
keepalive messages counted too ? Can you tell me about a nice solution
to do accounting with Kannel ?
I'm using Kannel  1.1.6 on a RedHat 7.2 box.

Thank you.

Filipe Múrias