> Ok I got plenty of customers for services.
> One thing I'm interested in is to get as many as possible Kannel
> services on my list. The reason for this is that I'm talking to a lot
> of new foreign carriers for offering them services. Those include
> Kannel, SMSC itself and web services for kannel. So I'm trying to
> make a nice bundle. Anyone with nice products let me know.

Well, we did some nice product, but the idea is obviusly the most important
thing here and as this is a develeper list it is not so safe to show
it here :-)
By the way you can't even try it so I'll talk about this site,
www.keyphone.org (well you should learn some italian, later you'll know why
not in English).
The basic idea is mobile authentication (with or without password)
You write your phone number
clic button and then you have to call the phone number displayed (it's
free).
After 1 RING your call hangs up, and you will see on the screen you
have been granted to enter to your personal info (bank etc.)
As sim gsm card are like smart card and even better (only one at a time
can be registered to the network) it safe to use it.
Unfortunately this relays on the CLI (caller line identification),
so you will be granted only if your network tells your cli to
the network you are calling. In Italy this works as all mobile operators
send cli, but if you call from abroad your chance are very small to see
it work.
Cheers
Andrea