I think it's the wrong way to go, as it complicates code only to move logging to
somewhere it shouldn't be. I suggest you use syslog logging to log the information you
need, and not complicate Kannel logs - it'll be easier to parse, and if you need it to
do accounting, then you can skip the logs alltogether and just store it in some
database, which will make it so much more accesible.

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise Inc.

::..
The rate at which a person can mature is directly proportional to the embarrassment he
can tolerate.
        -- Doug Engelbart