The logging is a problem - the problem is that most code carps liberaly to the logs,
and the logs have no clear logging levels. this should be fixed sometime in the
future. in the meantime you can use logrotate to rotate the logs daily, weekly,
monthly, every 3.71 days if you like - that's the "right way(tm)" of rotate logs - the
Jakartha way is so anoying, as I can't control when the rotation  occures, how many
backlogs I keep and I also cannot compress the old logs - all these options (and more)
are available under logrotate, just don't forget to send HUP to the boxes after
rotation.

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise Mobile Solutions

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mobile: +972-67-340014
Tel: +972-9-9581711 (ext: 116)

::..
narcolepulacyi, n.:
  The contagious action of yawning, causing everyone in sight
  to also yawn.
     -- "Sniglets", Rich Hall & Friends