Guys,

I am looking at the code here in smsc_at.c and cannot seem to see where the manufacturer string and issue are generated ready to be match to the detect-string variables as outlined in the user guide. Is this stuff fully implemented? or am I looking in the wrong place.

If it is not done yet I can add the code to do the auto detect but am currently not fully confident of the whole architecture so someone may have to point me in the direction for implementing the hand down of the modem group stuff from the config files.

Steve

Stephen Rothwell
Technical Consultant
Consult Hyperion
Tel: +44 1483 301793
Fax: +44 1483 561657
www.consult.hyperion.co.uk

where people, networks and money come together.......Consult Hyperion