I'm gonna try to cross-compile kannel to ARM architecture and I'm having
some problems so far.

I need to know if someone has already cross-compiled it and need every
info and note that could help me.

I don't need the *box, probably only the fakewap to simulate a client on
an iPaq.

Besides, and this probably is a question to Paul:

Is there any possibility to use wtls and do a CONNECT like we do with
SSL and encapsulate other packets through it ?
I'm trying to encapsulate a ppp connection through it to try to have a
network connection over the wap gw ;) (don't ask why)

With SSL, I can ask for a CONNECT and then put my ppp over it, trough
ssh (like a ssh vpn connection) and I need to know if WTLS permits it
and which kannel utils/libs should I look for.