Hi,

In the attached patch I have added various warnings to the
'--enable-warning'
option and have chnaged the code where need to silence the compiler.

Some functions are now static, since I only found them used within
the file itself. Some function were not even used at all anywhere.

Therefore, I suggest you test it with your own enterprise extension.
If I don't hear anything tomorrow I commit it.

The warnings 'Wshadow' and 'Wconversion are not part of it yet.

Harrie

Internet Management Consulting
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                http ://www.mod-snmp.com/
Author of MOD-SNMP, enabling SNMP management to the Apache server.