--On Friday, August 2, 2002 2:39 PM +0200 Stipe Tolj
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> just commited the changes to cvs.
>
> Now you can use
>
>   $ lynx -dump "http://localhost:13000/store-status?password=bar";

Why do you add the password?? I can access it in both ways.
Would this because I have the status-password=foo commented in
the configuratino?? If so I beleive this status port better
be closed when the status-password is not set.

> do retrieve the messages currently enqeued in the main store file and
> queue.
>
> You may also use store-status.html for a HTML version and
> store-status.xml for an XML document version.

Interesting, I can even retrieve these via SNMP. :-))
Some one interested??

Harrie

Internet Management Consulting
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                http ://www.mod-snmp.com/
Author of MOD-SNMP, enabling SNMP management to the Apache server.