--On Sunday, August 11, 2002 12:20 PM +0300 Oded Arbel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi Harrie and everyone
>
> I saw that smsc.c was moved to the smsc module directory (which I don't
> think is write - as this is just the API implementation, not a module in
> itself), but the smsc.h file was left in the gw directory. you have to
> decide were to put these two files, but they should be together

Maybe you are correct. I was in doubt to move the smsc.c file
and smsc.h. I did move the smsc.c, since it was used under
the smscconn API.
Then smsc_wrapper is also moved and I consider that one
as an API and a module. It is an API for the old smsc module,
but it is a module since it is used from within the smscconn API.
I believe this is also due to some legacy and if wanted the
wrapper could be complete vapourized if the old smsc module would
be ported to the smscconn API.

One can argue many ways, but that is also due to the many ways
various layes and APIs are made.

The include file I left up there, actually incorrect.
This counts even so for the smsc_p.h include file.
I move them under the smsc directory.

Harrie

Internet Management Consulting
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                http ://www.mod-snmp.com/
Author of MOD-SNMP, enabling SNMP management to the Apache server.