Yes, the message ids (msg->sms.id) is identical for each of the concatenated message
parts. I'm looking at sms_split() right now, and it does not change the internal
reference IDs on the message - it simply duplicate the message using the
msg_duplicate() call and then changes some fields - none of which is the message ID
itself.
Thinking about it : doesn't this causes some mayhem with the store file ?

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise mobile solutions

+972-9-9581711 (116)
+972-67-340014

::..
"I don't even butter my bread; I consider that cooking."
        -- Katherine Cebrian