Hi all,

I'm new for the list. I've just download the source code of GW and reading.

I've got some question concerning to routing technics:

Suppose that I connect KN to some SMSCs in the same time, and send SM to SMSC though sendsms technics,

1. For concatenated SM, whether that some parts of the message would be sent via others SMSC ? (the router automaticly choice the best route to SMSC while sending SM).

2. In case of connecting KN to some SMSCs those belong to other GSM networks, is the router have ablility to route the SM to SMSC of destination network correctly ? If it's not, I think that the SM could not to send to the mobile.

Please comment?

D.Rumsfeld

Do You Yahoo!?