> -----Original Message-----
> From: Stipe Tolj [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

> any votes from the developers?!

Generally speaking - I like to get tariff support in Kannel. but I have a few comments
:
- need to add initialization in smsbox.c - remember_receiver();
- if you're going to support tariff in the XML interface, then I want to see it in the
commented out example on smsbox.c, line 470
- I don't like the change to the smsbox.c - fill_message() decleration : new variables
should be put _before_ the SMSC id string which sould always be last. something about
keeping the interface intuitive.
- same in smsbox_req_handle()
- same in get_x_kannel_from_xml()

That's all my comments : mostly about form, as except for that this patch is almost
exactly like the billing patch I submitted to the list a while ago, so I'll vote +1 on
that.

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise mobile solutions