my kannel has been behaving weirdly... i have a roaming SIM from an operator in another country and it is consistently failing to send messages to numbers from a certain local operator.... sending to the other local operators is fine....

this first part shows the failure... what does the different values of "send command status" mean? i only know 0 means success....

Can't remember right now - read the source, it's  very well documented.

 <logs snipped>

the PDU looks ok - did you test it with a handset to see if you can send messages manualy to that operator ? generally, the modem itself is rejecting the message with no error code, which is wierd enough as it is and usually suggests that the PDU format is invalid. One possible cause that I can think of is related to the NPI which is set to international in your PDUs, and kannel supports also "unknown" - possible that said probider requires a different NPI ?

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise mobile solutions

+972-9-9581711 (116)
+972-67-340014

::..
Remember, Red: Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things.  And no good thing ever dies.
 -- Andy Dufresne (Tim Robbins) in The Shawshank Redemption