From: Dima Milentiev
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2002 10:09 AM
To: 'Mauricio Ramos'; Oded Arbel
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [RFC] New temporary nack for Kannel SMPP module

Hi,

yes, standarts are following, but i've tested now all our SMPP providers with wrong
destination address and only one return 0x0b, others take that without problem either.
I have in my notes reference about 0x45 as i described earlier but i don't remember
where it was and can't recreate now. I'll add that as TMP error but before that i
would like to ask people (SMSC providers) for additional information.

And what about some reaction when received 0x0D (bind failed)?

May be somebody from developers have had SMPP error codes with detailed description
and donate it? I remember somebody from the list said about well described error codes
from Greece (???)  provider.

sanks a lot,

Dima Milentiev
m-Wise Mobile Solutions