Mr Andreas,
Find attached my configuration file.
               Best Regards,
                Atef Lotfy
--- Andreas Fink <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Mittwoch, September 4, 2002, at 09:26  Uhr, Atef
> lotfy wrote:
>
> > Dear Sir,
> > Thanks for your reply. I already tell it to do
> > otherwise. I added the two lines http-proxy-host
> and
> > http-proxy-port to the core group. Is there
> another
> > way to tell Kannel to connect via proxy?
> >
> >                  Regards,
> >                  Atef Lotfy
> >

> I don't think those lines apply to SMS but to the
> WAP section of
> kannel. Got a config file for me so I can check it?

http://finance.yahoo.com
#
# THIS IS A SAMPLE CONFIGURATION FOR SMS KANNEL
#
# It is run like this:
#
#  1% gw/bearerbox gw/smskannel.conf
#  2% gw/smsbox gw/smskannel.conf
#  3% test/fakesmsc -p 10000 -H localhost -i 1 -m 100 "123 345 text nop"
#
# ..all 3 commands in separate shells (or screen sessions)
#
# For any modifications to this file, see Kannel User Guide
# If that does not help, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
#
#   Kalle Marjola May 2000
#   Changed for new fakesmsc version by Uoti Urpala Jan 2001
#   Added service and sendsms for HTTP SMSC by Kalle Marjola Mar 2001
#

group = core
admin-port = 13000
smsbox-port = 13001
admin-password = bar
#status-password = foo
#admin-deny-ip = ""
#admin-allow-ip = "135.183.100.251"
#log-file = "/tmp/kannel.log"
#log-level = 0
box-deny-ip = "*.*.*.*"
box-allow-ip = "135.183.100.251"
http-proxy-host = "135.183.100.2"
http-proxy-port = "80"
#unified-prefix = "00358,0"
#access-log = "access.log"
#store-file = "kannel.store"
#ssl-certkey-file = "mycertandprivkeyfile.pem"

# SMSC CONNECTION

group = smsc
smsc = http
smsc-id = smsrelay
system-type = kannel
port = 5000
connect-allow-ip = "193.53.0.*;64.39.29.163"
smsc-username = atlotfy
smsc-password = atef123
send-url = "http://blue.smsrelay.com/cgi-bin/sendsms";

# SMSBOX SETUP

group = smsbox
bearerbox-host = "135.183.100.93"
sendsms-port = 13013
global-sender = 13013
#sendsms-chars = "0123456789 +-"
#log-file = "/tmp/smsbox.log"
#log-level = 0
#access-log = "access.log"

# SEND-SMS USERS

group = sendsms-user
username = mbtakla
password = 0020123591111
#user-deny-ip = ""
user-allow-ip = "135.183.100.251"
forced-smsc = smsrelay
concatenation = true

# this sender is for Kannel relay testing (http_smsc)

group = sendsms-user
username = kannel
password = rL4y
user-deny-ip = "*.*.*.*"
user-allow-ip = "127.0.0.1"

# SERVICES

group = sms-service
keyword = nop
text = "You asked nothing and I did it!"

# this service is for Kannel relay testing, when this Kannel
# works as relay gateway

group = sms-service
keyword = relay
get-url = "http://localhost:15130/sms?user=kannel&pass=rL4y&from=%p&to=%P&text=%r";