Those programs are the daemons. the start-stop-daemon program only starts those
programs in the background. I personally was never satisfied with the
start-stop-daemon and using a bash script instead. I suggest you do the same.

> And also with the downloaded kannel there are few
> test programs. Those test prgms are sending GET HTTP/1.1. we want
> to send POST HTTP/1.1 request. please guide us.

You can modify the source code, or write your own test programs. should be quite easy
to do using a decent scripting language.

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise mobile solutions

+972-9-9581711 (116)
+972-67-340014

::..
The biggest lies:
 16. Dont worry, I can go another 20 miles when the gauge is on "empty."