Kannel supports stoping and starting each connection seperatly using the start-smsc
and stop-smsc commands on the administration interface. check the userguide for
details.

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise mobile solutions

+972-9-9581711 (116)
+972-67-340014

::..
Just about every computer on the market today runs Unix, except the Mac (and nobody
cares about it).
        -- Bill Joy 6/21/85