Kalle Marjola wrote:

> As a result, there is extend modifications to some parts (sms services)
> while some are as they were (newer smsc connections, wap parts). Now
> the politics here at NETikos have changed (well, not the only thing that
> have changed) so we look forward to integrate various features to
> Kannel CVS tree and partake more in the project.

first of all we're happy to have you back again as active contributor
:)

> As last words, yes we have various little bits and in upcoming weeks, we
> investigate how we can merge them into CVS tree and then provide patches.
> Hopefully as many as possible, but some might become difficult because
> of the above differences and limited time to do bigger modifications to
> make them work..

please make the patches as readable as possible, which means keep the
diff files semantically together, so that every patch does change one
semantical issue.

I guess we should first observce the patches and then descide in the
group how to handle them concerning inclusion to the official tree.

BTW, we have implemented an SMPP server on Kannel's gwlib base that
does connect to bearerbox as a 'smsbox'. So I'm a bit critical
conerning having one big bearerbox+smsbox. But I guess the same that
applied for incorporating smsbox to bearerbox may be done to our
smppbox too. It's currently in experimental production state and we
have been planning to make this public too in some time.

Stipe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80