From: Dedy Sutanto [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 1:09 PM
To: Oded Arbel; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Concatenation Problem in SMPP

Ok it is broke something.

But I disagree with you about “SMPP standard clearly states that short_message may not be longer then 160 characters”.

I have SMPP 3.4 specification. And in SUBMIT_SM, it is mention that short_message is up to 254 octet. It means, we can send SM more than 160 via SMPP 3.4.

I can send you this document (1,5 Mbytes) if you will

Regards,

-dedy-