> and on  the 7650 I am not getting anything..
>
> is there something special in the configuration that I have missed....

yep, the 7650 uses SARed requests. Kannel does not support SARed
request currently. But Aarno and we here at Wapme are having SARed
versions that are to be incorporated to the official source tree in
some time.

Meanwhile you may use the 'force-sar = yes' directive in the wapbox
config group. This will let wapbox respond to the 7650 even in
non-SARed responses, which does work, at least if the content is not
so big that it really should have been segmented.

Stipe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80