I've had a look at the web page and the list of supported devices as SMSC's
is quite small.  The Siemens M20 is on the supported list of devices as an
SMSC device.  Am I correct in assuming that I can send SMS messages through
this device if it were connected to the Kannel gateway software?

Gaby

--
Gaby Vanhegan, Web Developer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This e-mail contains information that is confidential and may be
Legally privileged. If this e-mail has been addressed to you in
error and you are not the person intended or authorized to receive
it or a copy of it, please notify the sender as soon as possible.