Date: Thu  September 19, 2002  08:43 AM
From: Nigar  Sultana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Re: connect pdu error.

Hello

I am sending the code. First four bytes is TR-Invoke.Req,the 1st
byte value is 0x07,2nd and 3rd byte is transaction id,fourth byte
0x02. Rest bytes are Connect Pdu. am i sending the pdu with the
correct value.

The hex values of the pdu is given below:
07 31 30 02 01 10 7f 02 13 08 12 43 12

please help me.

regards
Nigar