The SMSCented interface is the old driver API which was used for the AT module and
other old modules. the AT2 driver uses the new SMSCConnn interface. I'll tell you what
I think about the patch a bit later. thanks for re-submitting :-)

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise mobile solutions

+972-9-9581711 (116)
+972-67-340014

::..
Earth First !
We can strip mine the other planets later...