I have no idea. the sms router thread will stop if there are no message producers in
the systems and no other flow threads. but you have SMSC connections which are message
producers, and the wapbox which is also a message producers.

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise mobile solutions

+972-9-9581711 (116)
+972-67-340014

::..
Isn't it strange that the same people that laugh at gypsy fortune tellers take
economists seriously?