From: Oded Arbel [mailto:odeda@;m-wise.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 6. November 2002 12:34
To: Schaich, Peter; Kannel-devel (E-mail)
Subject: RE: T68i as SMSC

I've added some safeguards into decode_deliver_sm() so that it will break
gracefully if the TP-OA address length field is too long, or it reaches the
end of the PDU too early.
Patch commited to CVS - its a bug fix, it resolves a crash, it works here
and it shouldn't break anything whatever you do.

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise mobile solutions

+972-9-9581711 (116)
+972-67-340014

::..
I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it.
                         - Marilyn Monroe