At 08:38 PM 11/13/02 +0100, Andreas Fink wrote:

On Mittwoch, November 13, 2002, at 08:25  Uhr, Nisan Bloch wrote:

Hi

snips from all the postings
At 07:59 AM 11/13/02 +0100, Andreas Fink wrote:

We have a work around, which is a bit hacky but works for us. We use the 8 right most digits of the number to match the DLR in the db/store.
That would not be good enough in most cases.

why? given that there is a timestamp and destination in the dlr tables. one would need multiple messages in quick succession, within 1 second to the same nmber, to end up with a clash. This is not ideal but works in most cases.
Ok. lets at least add the last 8 digits of the phone number to the timestamp to make it unique.
I think thats a good compromize which solves 99.9% of the problems. Stipe, got your patch ready or shall I upgrade cvs?

the way we did it is not to add the 8 digits to the timestamp, but to have an alternative to the dlr_find_mysql function that uses the 8 digits from the dest in the SQL select. I am not using the latest CVS, so still have the older dlr functionality, but I can send u the relevant cuts from the code.

nisan