Stipe Tolj wrote:
in latest cvs snapshot gw/wap_push_ppg.c is the same as in 1.2.1. I've
tried to do

http_header_remove_all(push_headers, "Host"); // and
http_header_remove_all(push_headers, "User-Agent")

but it did not help much. I am stil receiving an empty body or few dots,
(R) character in the middle and '*' at end. I am investigating the
problem so any other ideas are welcome
I was trying also to (one by one):

http_header_remove_all(push_headers, "Content-length");
http_header_remove_all(push_headers, "Connection");
http_header_remove_all(push_headers, "Content-Type");
http_header_remove_all(push_headers, "Accept");

Content-Type cannot be removed for sure ;)

Anyway - maybe it is something siemens-specific - it works on any other phones and it looks that it is not a problem of some unneeded information

Szymon