Hi, Jorg.
I wrote http_headers_pack function to avoid 413 Error response
(Request entity  too large), and it helps. But _after_ that
I notice that some servers do not support HTTP as it specified.
Ok, now I rewrite this function to avoid multilined headers.

Jörg Pommnitz wrote:

So I think case 3 must not break specification. Do I miss something?

It might be legal, but it's at least unusual. In this case the IETF
guideline "be conservative with what you send" comes into play.
Why would you insist in something that might (and obviously does) cause trouble when there is a perfectly fine and wildly used alternative available? Just don't do it!

Regards
Joerg

--
Vjacheslav Chekushin                                mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Latvian Mobile Phone Company                        http://www.lmt.lv