From:   amit sehgal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Wed 1/8/2003 3:11 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Requesting User Agent Profile

Hi all
  How do i get the User Agent of a client? is there any way by which i can explicitly
request for it. There is a ccq-message request option in PAP but as per my
understanding only a WAP client will respond to it? Is that correct? Then how do i
differentiate between a WAP enabled client and one that does'nt support WAP.
Is there any other way i can know the user agent capability of a client, so that i can
form my content accordingly, before sending it.

Thanx in advance
amit sehgal

'privileged'
and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it
is
addressed. You are notified that any use, copying or dissemination of the information
contained in the E-MAIL in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.