Andreas Fink wrote:

> On Freitag, Januar 10, 2003, at 08:01 Uhr, Szymon Stasik wrote:
>
>      But would it allow to controll access to aprticular SMSC? eg one wap-push-user
>can only access some SMSCs and not some others.
>
> no this would not be implemented. However this is also not implemented for sms
>pushes as far as I remember. You can also use several config files of kannel and run
>one kannel instance per user to achieve this.

yes you can. At least in theory, reading the user's guide, I haven't
tried this.

Like this:

  group = smsc
  smsc-id = A
  allowed-smsc-id = "A; user_A"

  group = smsc
  smsc-id = B
  allowed-smsc-id = "B; user_A"

  group = sendsms-user
  username = user_A
  forced-smsc = user_A

Hhich means if user_A sends an sms the smsc-id field in the Kannel
internal protocoll will be set to user_A. Even while there is no
smsc-id 'user_A' configured, you *can* use this in the allowed-smsc-id
of an smsc group. (We do this to group Vodafone D2 large accounts to
one virutal smsc-id).

If you set for smsc-id B an allowed-smsc-id of user_A, then user_A is
able to send via A and B. Other smsc-ids may not provide the user_A
allowed-smsc-id and hence they never get routed there.

Stipe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248