Dariusz Markowicz wrote:

> I'd like to introduce new smsc driver for Sema Group SMSC Center G8.1 (OIS 5.8).
> This implementation use direct TCP/IP access interface.
>
> This code is strongly architecture based on CIMD2 driver, and have all
> its features (dlr support etc.) and maybe bugs :). It works stable on
> the production server (oisd + cimd2 + emi2) since April 2002.

commited OISD module to cvs, even while we would prefer the "new"
smscconn way of adding new modules.

Could you port the "docking" of the module to this new approach?! We
will delete the old emi and at modules anyway in near future and hence
a re-write for the remaining modules would be necessary.

> There are 3 files:
> smsc_oisd.diff - new smsc_oisd.c module
> gateway.diff - patch against current cvs (doc/examples/kannel.conf,
>                doc/userguide/userguide.xml, gw/smsc/smsc.c, gw/smsc/smsc_p.h)
>
> and urltrans.diff - this patch was found with Robert Galach.
> It solves problem with smsbox panic when request is DLR not a message
> (in smsbox using CIMD2 or this new OISD module).

has this been discussed in the mailing list? yet, not commited to cvs.

Stipe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80