Citando Alan McNatty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Thanks Bruno,
>
> I did a cvs diff across 1.2.1 vs 1.3.0 to find ...
>
> **** ./.cvsignore ****
> 5,6d4
> < config.guess
> < config.sub
> 9,11d6
> < diff
> < diff2
> < build-stamp
>
> looks like someone has removed the config.sub and config.guess files
> from cvs repository - these are required as part of the build process. [
> ie: if I copy them from 1.2.1 source bundle things compile nicely ].

I did it.
Both files are generated when you run "autoconf" in you kannel directory.
I've deleted them after seeing that debian package building system have replaced
them by new ones and, after built the package, lintian complain about these two
"automatic generated" files inside it.

They are in cvs again.