On Sun, 23 Feb 2003, Stipe Tolj wrote:

> Nisan Bloch wrote:
> >
> > I think rolling NMGW into Kannel would be worthwhile. At the same time come
> > up with a combined bbox+smsbox version, with the same HTTP interface. In
> > addition an API to build XXXboxs with. Smsbox would be the first such app
> > and maybe the smppbox and emibox that have been mentioned on the list.
>
> definetly.
>
> We should merge things from Netikos version into official Kannel.
>
> Main question would be how many efforts Netikos is *still* doing in
> continued development of their branch? Kalle?

Practically nothing has been done since I pusblished that code.

> You guys could switch off to the official tree and get your great
> things included there. This would cause a benefit for all.

That's why I published them, altought I knew that some things are a bit
too radical. As we have no resources to do any development on it right
now, I hope that you can scavenge useful things out from it and this way
improve the Kannel project.

--
&kalle marjola