Hi,

I contacted my telco (Telstra Australia) again after sending the message
 to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and they indicated that the TAP dialup has a limit
of 99 messages per call.  My customers would want to send up to
10,000 messages in one go, but would not send 120,000 per year.

But it appears as though they may still be able to use SMPP protocol
anyway.  So for the moment I will not move forward with TAP protocol
dev.

I really appreciate your emails, if nothing else it indicates how active
this group seems to be, which is comforting for a commercial enterprise
considering a open source project, for the first time :-)

My managers are a little wary of stuff that does not cost them up front :-)

Regards
Jason
--
Jason Pell
Software Engineer

"Callista - the brightest solution in university management"

Important Notice: The contents of this email transmission,
including attachments, may be privileged and confidential.
Any unauthorised use of the contents is expressly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please advise
the sender by return email or telephone immediately and
destroy all versions.