Hi all,

I completed my ppg test tool based on Openwave's wap push library. It's java code and requires Openwave's library which is freely available in their Openwave SDK. All it does is behave as a PI and send a ServiceIndication push message to Kannel which does the usual thing in that case.

If anyone on here *with a working ppg setup* wants to play with it let me know and I'll send it to you. When it is known to actually work (haven't tested it with a Wap 1.2.x phone just yet), this could go in contrib as far as I am concerned.

It does require the latest CVS kannel as there were some issues that have recently been fixed in kannel. If nothing else, it can be used as an additional test tool for ppg (besides test/test_ppg.c).

Regards,

Bas.