Hi,
    hello all i hve some problem, so i request u to
give me some solution. i hve an gateway which
supports MMS, there is an other gateway (custmer's)
which does not support MMS.
         Now my custmer, who has an Non  MMS support
gateway want's me to enable the MMS feature to this
NOn MMS supporting gateway, such that he wants his
gateway need not be distrubed.
     so wht i hve taught is that, i will provide an
interface such that MMS request's r sent to my
gateway, & other request's r sent to his gateway. do u
find this an right solution,if so hw can i get this
done, plz say me some way to this to be done. or any
alternate way.

regards
vijay