Ok, I checked this:

When I use your PAP document

> <?xml version="1.0"?>
> <!DOCTYPE pap PUBLIC "-//WAPFORUM//DTD PAP 1.0//EN"
> "http://www.wapforum.org/DTD/pap_1.0.dtd";>
> <pap>
> <push-message
> push-id="235http://127.0.0.1:8080/wappush7777104871366918042893839821184112102
> 4" source-reference="7777" >
> <address
> address-value="WAPPUSH=+123456789/[EMAIL PROTECTED]"/>
> <quality-of-service priority="medium" delivery-method="unconfirmed"
> bearer="sms"/>
> </push-message>
> </pap>

and run it via test/test_pap I get an error that states that the
address parsing failed, because it could not find "TYPE". In fact the
PI seems to write this in lower-case in the address entitiy.

When you switch this manually to upper-case test_pap works, and even a
test/test_ppg call against Kannel's PPG works without a complain. See
attached log of that.

Now the question is who acts wrong:

- Jatayuu PI, because of writing the "TYPE" in lower-case
- Kannel, because of not accepting lower-case

Anyone checked the specs?!

Stipe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wapme Systems AG